Individual and Group Dog Obedience Classes in Singapore
- Ensure the dog is generally under control on a leash
- To ensure the dog is comfortable around humans and especially strangers in a public place
- To ensure the dog is comfortable around strange dogs, and behaves in a neutral manner
- To ensure that the dog is comfortable and desensitised to common everyday distractions
- Develop trust and bond between owner and dog
(1) Basic Commands
(2) Social Interaction
-Walking through a crowd
-Dog V Dog interaction
-Reaction to distractions
Good Canine Behaviour Shaping
Manners such as control at gates, not jumping-up unless invited and any other random, pushy behaviours are all shaped during your dog’s time at Day School. The pups and dogs receive a lot of positive reinforcement for their individual efforts as their behaviour improves. It’s wonderful to see the positive change taking place after each session and the doggies are so much happier and easier to manage in such a bustling environment.
What Our Students Say?
See the change today
6 Sessions / 1 Hour